It is a delight to come your way once again with yet another exciting feature like we always do. As you delve through your online course, Courses app, we are highly driven to give you a worthwhile experience to ensure that you take your courses smoothly and perfectly with minimal challenges.
After the long wait, we are glad to introduce to you, the “Upload from SCORM file” feature.
Now with the Courses app for Shopify, merchants can now easily upload courses / lesson content from a SCORM file into their courses. Also, you can import your courses in a SCORM format. This will come in handy especially if you’re looking to migrate your existing courses from another LMS Platform that supports SCORM format export (such as Udemy, Teachable, Moodle, Thinkific etc.).
How to successfully upload from a SCORM file:
1. Go to your Shopify Admin
2. Then from the list of your Apps select Courses
3. In the top right corner, click on the blue button that reads “Create courses”
4.Click on upload from SCORM file after the Course name, Course description and Course price have auto-filled from the SCORM archive.
5. Drop or Add a SCORM file to Upload
6. Make sure to have this Success note which shows you have successfully uploaded your SCORM file into the Courses app
7. Go back to My Courses Tab to check if everything is correctly uploaded
In addition, this feature works for all of our plans. This makes it possible to try out this feature, along with many others, on our Demo plan of the Courses app provided the lessons in the SCORM archive do not exceed five lessons.
If you are not using Shopify yet, you can try it for free for 14 days using this link.
As usual, please reach out to us if you have any questions or need support in anyway. Stay safe! Stay blessed!